- Version: 0.7.9
- Release date: April 9, 2011
- Supported architectures:
- Intel-compatible 486 and above
Supported operating systems (only 32 bit):
- Windows 2000/2003/2008
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista/7
- Linux 2.6.x
- Supported guest Linux kernel versions:
(Usable on mostly distributions with 2.6-kernel support)
Here is the list of changes that led to the current version
* Version 0.7.9
* Bug #1780633: Skip negative timestamp glitches from QueryPerformanceCounter.
* Bug #3071698: Replace co_div64 with more accurate div64_32 from linux-22.214.171.124
* scsi: Reading disk from offset at 1TB and above was faulted with
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 2147483648
* scsi: Set scsi_level = SCSI_SPC_2, supress warning "READ CAPACITY(16) failed".
* Update Linux kernel to 126.96.36.199
* Change CONFIG_REISERFS_FS as compiled in, instead as module.
* Enable CONFIG_SERIAL_COOPERATIVE(_CONSOLE) for serial boot console.
* Enable CONFIG_KEYS (FeatureReq #3094228).
* Enable more file systems: ADFS_FS, AFFS_FS, ECRYPT_FS, HFS_FS, HFSPLUS_FS,
BEFS_FS, BFS_FS, EFS_FS, VXFS_FS, HPFS_FS, QNX4FS_FS, UFS_FS, NFSD_V4.
* Enable new CIFS features: CIFS_WEAK_PW_HASH, CIFS_UPCALL, CIFS_XATTR,
CIFS_POSIX, CIFS_DFS_UPCALL, CIFS_EXPERIMENTAL
* Serial: Remove worker thread. Simple direct post chars in tty buffer,
remove semaphores and race conditions. (Suggest by Paolo Minazzi)
* Fix various build bugs and warnings under Linux as Host.
* Fix kernel build error "mixed implicit and normal rules" with make 2.83
View changes from older versions